Meijer Store Openings – Grand Openings 2016. Find where Meijer will open its new stores in 2016. For 2016 Meijer had announced 9 new store openings.
– 3800 Vollmer Rd., Flossmoor, IL 60422-1274;
– 2622 Menards Dr., Evansville, IN 47715-8075;
– 2951 Heartland Crossing Blvd, Owensboro, KY 42303-7669;
– 408 W. South St., Sturgis, MI 49091-2153;
– 750 E. Rollins Rd., Round Lake Beach, IL 60073-1340;
– 5550 N. Keystone Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46220-3458;
– 26100 Vreeland Rd., Flat Rock, MI 48134-1692;
– N51W24953 Lisbon Rd., Pewaukee, WI 53072-1403;
– 801 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53189-7816.
The retailer expects to hire about 300 employees to work full-time or part-time jobs at each new store.
Meijer stores are not the typical grocery supermarket, they offer a large selection of products, including electronics and clothing, but groceries came first. This can be seen in the Meijer Weekly Ad, featuring the retailer latest deals, where groceries take the top spot.
The retailer operates about 230 stores in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Kentucky. Meijer stores sell clothing for men, women and children; sporting goods, groceries, and seasonal merchandise. They have pharmacies, and gas stations.